Stay productive wherever you go with this 15.6" laptop. House plenty of photos, music and documents on the large 500GB hard drive, and connect to the Web with built-in wireless networking. Plus, connect to your HDTV using the HDMI output.
Overall, I love the layout of the computer. It was exactly what I was
looking for inside and layout. The touchpad is not the best and I am
extreamly disappointed at how slow it is to start/load and open new
programs.
I bought the computer to use for telecommuting and did not require a powerhouse but was leery of Windows 10 and in hindsight wish I had bought an older model with a previous version that the hardware could handle. I have installed no software but Microsoft office and have done nothing but save some document and off files and because Windows 10 is so demanding despite durning off the Windows version of Siri, it still takes nearly as long to load as my 10 year old Dell that is horribly out of date.
Also, perhaps again because Windows10 is so needy, the battery life isn't that great and the "Fingerprint Resistant Cover" is a joke. Extreamly noticeable inside an hour. Cleanable. Yes. Not a functional requirement? Correct. But for something they felt excited enough about to include on a sticker featuring the computer's features located on the inside surface, I would have expected some sort of result haha. Now if they are referring to the almost beaded texture of the case that may prevent someone lifting your fingerprint, okay maybe, but superfluous unless you wipe down the rest of the surfaces and/or physically lock it somehow.
Overall, it works well, but shouldn't be sold with this operating system that bogs down its functionality.
I bought the computer to use for telecommuting and did not require a powerhouse but was leery of Windows 10 and in hindsight wish I had bought an older model with a previous version that the hardware could handle. I have installed no software but Microsoft office and have done nothing but save some document and off files and because Windows 10 is so demanding despite durning off the Windows version of Siri, it still takes nearly as long to load as my 10 year old Dell that is horribly out of date.
Also, perhaps again because Windows10 is so needy, the battery life isn't that great and the "Fingerprint Resistant Cover" is a joke. Extreamly noticeable inside an hour. Cleanable. Yes. Not a functional requirement? Correct. But for something they felt excited enough about to include on a sticker featuring the computer's features located on the inside surface, I would have expected some sort of result haha. Now if they are referring to the almost beaded texture of the case that may prevent someone lifting your fingerprint, okay maybe, but superfluous unless you wipe down the rest of the surfaces and/or physically lock it somehow.
Overall, it works well, but shouldn't be sold with this operating system that bogs down its functionality.
Post a Comment